Dolphins

The boat we on for whale-watching.
  It was a 11/13/2016, a cold winter morning, but my family and I had warm spirits. Today we were going on a whale-watching trip, the first one I will ever have. As we walked across the empty parking lot in San Pedro Harbor, the area was calm, lots of shops were not opened, and we walked around the mall, until a few minutes later, when we signed in for the trip. Soon our boat came and on the boat's side I saw the words Triumphant.



The splashes the boat makes
(rear end of boat).
When we got on the Triumphant, our captain, Captain Kevin told us that this whale-watching trip will be within two hours. In a few minutes, he drove the boat out of the harbor, and a very fast speed, causing me to get a little ship sick. We were all searching for some sea animals, and we finally found some splashes in about a mile away. The captain sped the boat, and I was so happy to see an actual whale! However, the sea animals we saw were only Wild Common Dolphins-but it was exceptional because these dolphins were quite beautiful. The dolphins dived and surfaced, there were about a hundred of them! The boat slowed down to match with their speeds, and to my amazement, they weren't scared of the boat at all.

The calm Pacific Ocean.

  We stayed with the dolphins for quite a time, and we took fabulous pictures and videos, but soon we were off, eagerly looking around for some actual whales. We saw nothing and very soon the captain said that our two hours was almost over, and that we have to go back. When we got back there were a ton of people waiting for the boat. There so much people that they crowded the whole place! We got off and visited the crowded mall, and soon we went home with some dolphins in our minds, and a lucky penny in our hands. 

Captured from the video I recorded.


  Even though on this whale-watching trip, we only saw dolphins, but it was fine. It was my first time out in the Pacific Ocean on a boat and see some actual wild dolphins. I had always wished to see a wild mammal in the ocean - and on this trip I did. Well, life doesn't always go the way you want it to, but it always pays itself backs!

Click on the link below, and see the video I recorded on the trip! LIKE and SUBSCRIBE this video!!

Comments

Post a Comment